Friday 4 November 2011

Sneak Peek

Little sneak peek from truth and lies my new story, available 5/11/11
Enjoy!! Love Maureen

“Taxi, stop here please!! I’m sorry everyone I just can’t do this!!” Lanie yelled, I didn’t know what got into her. As soon as the Taxi stopped, Lanie stormed off. Esposito didn’t follow her, no one did. The Taxi continued.
“What’s wrong with Lanie? Javi why didn’t you follow her?” Asked Ryan, he was right why didn’t Esposito follow her?
“Lanie just being dramatic as always,” Esposito explained. “Kate you we’re the last one to talk to her, what did you tell her?”
“I told her nothing, she just asked me something…”
“What…”
“Nothing important!! Taxi could please turn around where you dropped of my friend.” The taxi turned around and we we’re searching for Lanie. I wanted to know what was wrong.
“There she is, stop.” Castle yelled, Ryan payed taxi and we all hopped off.
“Lanie wait, what’s wrong?” I yelled she turned around, she was crying, I’ve never seen her so sad. “Lanie stop please we need to know what’s wrong.”
“You wanna know what’s wrong, Kate. Simple you slept with my husband!!”
“What is she talking about?” Castle asked, oh god, she must have figured out she must overheard or something.
“Rick, your wife and my husband we’re banging each other! You want to know the worst part, that baby isn’t yours it his!” She yelled again, I wanted to shut her up, but I couldn’t because it was true. “Lanie shut up. You’re lying. Kate and I haven’t slept together, we would never.”
“I’m lying? Explain to me when you two were talking back at the Café about your plans!!” She heard everything Esposito said to me, that’s why she was asking me questions. She overheard my conversation with Esposito.

No comments:

Post a Comment